Mascoma Bank’s Donation Committee meets monthly to review the needs of local non-profit and community organizations. We utilize an interactive program named Foundant to aid us in reviewing the hundreds of requests submitted each year for review. Below you will find a video tutorial on how to submit your request to Mascoma Bank’s Donation Committee.
Please note the following criteria:
- We will accept requests from organizations that serve a need in our market area and benefit people living in these communities.
- Requests will be reviewed once per month, please allow at least 30 days for review.
- Requests needing a shorter response time will not be considered.
- The maximum awarded to any organization per annum is $7,500.
- The Bank does not typically make donations to:
- State or National organization
- Political groups
- Religious organizations
- Annual operating budgets
Thank you for your submission! We look forward to working together to maintain happy, safe sustainable communities.