Welcome to Mascoma Experiences
Mascoma Experiences offers events open to all customers of Mascoma Bank. Events are centered around financial education and financial wellness, social gatherings, and travel opportunities. We feature professional, experienced, dynamic presenters including Mascoma Bank employees and other experts in the financial wellness field. Our trips are led by group leaders with decades of travel experience and feature day trips and occasional longer adventures to exciting destinations.
For questions, contact:
- April 3, 2023: Travel Show Highlighting Discover Canyon Country - Learn about our upcoming trip in October where we will travel west to Arizona and Utah. Join us in-person at the Mascoma Bank Operation Center or via Zoom.
- April 4, 2023: Security & Fraud Prevention Webinar - Pete Begin, VP Senior Security & Fraud Prevention Officer, provides updates on the latest frauds, scams, and security risks we are seeing in our communities.
- May 20, 2023: Community Shred Day - Shred up to 3 boxes of personal information.
- May 31, 2023: Movie Night at Lebanon Opera House - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- June 13, 2023: Senior Fraud Prevention Webinar - Pete Begin, VP Senior Security & Fraud Prevention Officer, provides updates on the top scams targeting senior citizens and the steps you can take to protect yourself and your finances.
- June 21, 2023: Singing in the Rain - A fun day trip to the Ogunquit Playhouse!
- June 27, 2023: Lunchtime Power Hour: Improving Your Credit Score - This webinar discusses the different factors that affect your score and strategies that may help to improve it.
- August 20, 2023: Family Fun Day at the Ballpark - A fun day at Polar Park in Worcester, Massachusetts, to watch the WooSox, Triple A affiliate of Boston Red Sox, take on the Scranton Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, Triple A affiliate of New York Yankees!
- August 23, 2023: Escape to Margaritaville - A day trip to see the upbeat and energetic musical that features the most-loved Jimmy Buffett classics.
- September 12, 2023: Protect Your Business from Fraud Webinar - Pete Begin, VP Senior Security & Fraud Prevention Officer, discussed common types of fraud that could impact your business, as well as best practices to mitigate risk and protect processes and operations.