Accessibility Statement for Mascoma Bank’s Website
This is an accessibility statement from Mascoma Bank.
Measures to support accessibility
Mascoma Bank takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Mascoma Bank’s Website:
- As a company focused on the value of mutual respect and trust, we recognize that by embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion, we strengthen our communities and ourselves. This includes accessibility for all customers.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Mascoma Bank’s Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
We continually examine our website with the goal of conforming to these standards by conducting monthly ADA website audits and addressing weaknesses as they are identified.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Mascoma Bank’s Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Mascoma Bank’s Website:
- Phone: 1-888-MASCOMA (627-2662)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 67 North Park Street, Lebanon, NH or any of our office locations
- Postal Address: 67 North Park Street, Lebanon, NH 03766
- Also, via the Bank’s website chat feature
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
All complaints related to accessibility are reviewed and responded to. They are viewed as an opportunity to improve our products and services and provide for a positive customer experience.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 17 September 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.