Improving Your Greatest Asset
Thinking of updating your kitchen or bathroom? Adding a deck or replacing windows? Mascoma Bank can help with the Home Improvement Loan. Borrow up to $20,000 to improve your home, increasing its value while increasing your own comfort. It’s the perfect time to make some changes!
Home Improvement Loan features:
- Loans up to $20,000 (no down payment required).
- Your home is not used as collateral.
- Loan decisions made within 24 hours and distribution of funds often within 48 hours.
- 10 year loan at an annual percentage rate of 7.99% (rate subject to change without notice).
- Example: A $10,000 loan at 7.99% for 10 years would result in Principal & Interest payments of $121.27 per month.
Home Improvement Loans
Rates effective March 1, 2021
APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Rates are subject to change without notice
Home Improvements Requirements:
- Customer should have a quote/estimate, or materials price list.
- Loans are for primary residence only.
- One-time processing fee $69.00.
- Customer must meet standard underwriting guidelines.