Improving Your Greatest Asset
Thinking of updating your kitchen or bathroom? Adding a deck or replacing windows? Mascoma Bank can help with the Home Improvement Loan. Borrow up to $25,000 to improve your home, increasing its value while increasing your own comfort. It’s the perfect time to make some changes!
Home Improvement Loan features:
- Loans up to $25,000 (no down payment required).
- Your home is not used as collateral.
- Loan decisions made within 24 hours and distribution of funds often within 48 hours.
- 10 year loan with an interest rate of 9.49 %* (rate subject to change without notice).
- Example: A $10,000 loan at 9.49% for 10 years would result in Principal & Interest payments of $129.34 per month.
Home Improvement Loans
Rates effective October 16, 2023
APR = Annual Percentage Rate
APR is based on a $5000 loan
APR includes one-time processing fee of $99.00
Rates are subject to change without notice
Home Improvements Requirements:
- Customer should have a quote/estimate, or materials price list.
- Primary residence, second homes, and 1-4 family investment properties
- Customer must meet standard underwriting guidelines.