Whether it’s your health, family, money, or career we take our pledge of what it means to be a B-corp™ business seriously. Learn how the benefits of working at Mascoma Bank can help give you the ability to succeed in your own personal goals. Our benefit program is just one reason why we have been awarded a “Best Place to Work” in both New Hampshire and Vermont.
Managing Your Health
- Medical and Vision Coverage
- Dental Insurance – paid 100% by the Bank for full-time employees.
- Wellbeing Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)– Our EAP helps you or a family member who might be experiencing either a personal, or work-related, problem to gain access to valuable counseling services. This benefit is available at no cost.
- Smoke/Tobacco Free Work Environment
- Designated by NH Governor as a Recovery Friendly Workplace
Managing Your Family
- Bank-provided Group Life Insurance – A basic level of life insurance paid 100% by the Bank.
- Dependent Life Insurance – $10,000 of spousal coverage ($2500 for children) paid 100% by the Bank. Additional coverage available.
- Voluntary Supplemental Long-Term Care, Disability, Accident, Hospitalization, and Specific Illness Insurance – Available to employees at competitive rates.
- Employee Assistance Program – Life counseling and personal assistant services. Paid 100% by the Bank.
- Generous Earned Time Program – Paid time-off to spend with your family.
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays.
- Workplace Flexibility – Opportunity for alternative work arrangements
- Time off for volunteering for local non-profits.
- Maternity leave for 12 weeks at 100% of pay
- Primary Caregiver leave for 6 weeks
- Primary Caregiver leave for 6 weeks at 60% pay on the first of the month following 90 days of employment.
- Civic (Voting) time off for 2 hours to vote in local, state, or Federal elections.
Managing Your Money
- Mascoma Bank 401(k) Retirement with Match (100% vested)– An opportunity to save for your retirement. You are 100 percent vested from the start, and the company provides a matching contribution
- Non-elective contribution of 5% made to the 401K annually.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account with partial Bank Contribution
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage – Benefits that protect your income if you are unable to work due to personal illness or injury.
- Financial Advisors – Financial advisors and planners are available free of charge.
- Employee Assisted Housing – Mascoma Bank will provide a small rate reduction when you purchase a home.
- Matching Donations to Local Non-Profits – Mascoma will match up to $300 per year of your donations to qualifying local non-profits.
- Mascoma Perks – Various discounts at local museums, entertainment venues, and retailers.
- Stakeholders –You will be a participant in our stakeholders program and receive a portion of the yearly stakeholders payout based on Bank performance, which can add to base pay.
Managing Your Career
- Onboarding, Orientation and Training for New Employees – We have developed a program that helps you succeed in your career at Mascoma Bank.
- Mascoma Leadership Development Programs.
- Support of Banking Schools, certificate programs, and other specialty schools to support your career path.
- Internal Job Application Program – We promote from within!
- Performance Management – Mascoma’s program ensures you know what is expected, receive regular feedback, and are recognized for your contributions.
- Mentoring and Coaching – Mascoma’s education and development team is there for you – coaching and matching you with a mentor to help you as your career progresses.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Financial assistance to help you with the cost of continuing your education.
- Student Loan Assistance - We will make direct contributions to employees' existing student loans.
- Recognition – We celebrate success!
“This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.”
MRF Link: https://www.anthem.com/machine-readable-file/search