We take our benefits very seriously.
Managing Your Health
- Medical and Vision Coverage
- Dental Insurance – paid 100% by the Bank for full-time employees.
- Wellbeing Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)– Our EAP helps you or a family member who might be experiencing either a personal, or work-related, problem to gain access to valuable counseling services. This benefit is available at no cost.
- Smoke/Tobacco Free Work Environment
- Designated by NH Governor as a Recovery Friendly Workplace
Managing Your Family
- Bank-provided Group Life Insurance – A basic level of life insurance paid 100% by the Bank.
- Dependent Life Insurance – $10,000 of spousal coverage ($2500 for children) paid 100% by the Bank. Additional coverage available.
- Voluntary Supplemental Long-Term Care, Disability, Accident, Hospitalization, and Specific Illness Insurance – Available to employees at competitive rates.
- Employee Assistance Program – Life counseling and personal assistant services. Paid 100% by the Bank.
- Generous Earned Time Program – Paid time-off to spend with your family.
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays.
- Workplace Flexibility – Opportunity for alternative work arrangements
- Time off for volunteering for local non-profits.
- Maternity leave for 12 weeks at 100% of pay
- Primary Caregiver leave for 6 weeks
- Primary Caregiver leave for 6 weeks at 60% pay on the first of the month following 90 days of employment.
- Civic (Voting) time off for 2 hours to vote in local, state, or Federal elections.
Managing Your Money
- Mascoma Bank 401(k) Retirement with Match (100% vested)– An opportunity to save for your retirement. You are 100 percent vested from the start, and the company provides a matching contribution
- Non-elective contribution of 5% made to the 401K annually.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account with partial Bank Contribution
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage – Benefits that protect your income if you are unable to work due to personal illness or injury.
- Financial Advisors – Financial advisors and planners are available free of charge.
- Interest Free Computer Loan
- Employee Assisted Housing – Mascoma Bank will provide a small rate reduction when you purchase a home.
- Matching Donations to Local Non-Profits – Mascoma will match up to $300 per year of your donations to qualifying local non-profits.
- Mascoma Perks – Various discounts at local museums, entertainment venues, and retailers.
- Stakeholders –You will be a participant in our stakeholders program and receive a portion of the yearly stakeholders payout based on Bank performance, which can add to base pay.
Managing Your Career
- Onboarding, Orientation and Training for New Employees – We have developed a program that helps you succeed in your career at Mascoma Bank.
- Mascoma Leadership Development Programs.
- Support of Banking Schools, certificate programs, and other specialty schools to support your career path.
- Internal Job Application Program – We attempt to promote from within! Performance Management – Mascoma’s program ensures you know what is expected, receive regular feedback, and are recognized for your contributions.
- Mentoring and Coaching – Mascoma’s education and development team is there for you – coaching and matching you with a mentor to help you as your career progresses.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Financial assistance to help you with the cost of continuing your education.
- Student Loan Assistance - We will make direct contributions to employees' existing student loans.
- Recognition – We celebrate success!