We’re excited that you are interested in joining Mascoma Bank! We look forward to learning more about your background, experience, interests, and how you can make a difference at Mascoma.
Get your career search started in a few easy steps
- Search our open jobs for positions that interest you on our website.
- When you find a job listing that interests you, submit an application online via our secure ADP Screening and Selection website. You’ll start by creating a login and password, then adding your candidate profile, finally you’ll be able to upload your resume as a Word doc or a PDF.
- Please remember your login and password so you can apply for other positions that become available or if you need to change information in your candidate profile.
The application process
Your online application provides the information we’ll need to assess your education and experience against the qualifications required for the position you applied for.
We receive many applications for each job posting. In order to conduct a thorough assessment, we ask for and appreciate your patience.
- Fill out and submit the application. You will be asked to provide your current contact information, educational background, work experience, and other information.
- Please attach or copy and paste a resume to your candidate profile.
- You will be asked permission to allow us to do a confidential background and credit check.
- You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your application. Please note, due to volume, we are not able to individually follow up to confirm receipt of submitted information or provide other status updates. Your email confirmation indicates that your application has successfully reached the recruiter or hiring manager.
- The recruiter and/or hiring manager will review your profile and application.
- We will contact you directly if your background matches our hiring needs.
- You may be asked to complete a Predictive Index interest survey. This request will come in a separate email. The survey takes less than 15 minutes. There are no right or wrong answers.
The interview process
We interview candidates who are best qualified for each job listing. Sometimes it takes a few weeks for us to schedule and conduct interviews, and we ask for and appreciate your patience. We often start with phone screenings, and then we may conduct an in-person interview. Candidates whose qualifications are determined not to be a match will receive notification via email.
Our interview process varies by position.
Your interviews may be:
- By telephone or Skype.
- Panel interview with several people in a department.
- One-on-one with the hiring manager and/or recruiter.
A Mascoma Bank recruiter will be available throughout the process to discuss next steps and expected timing.
The selected candidate will be contacted by our recruiter to extend an offer of employment. Candidates who are not selected will be notified by the recruiting staff. Applicants for positions with Mascoma Bank and its wholly owned subsidiaries are required to complete an Online Application for Employment prior to receiving an offer of employment. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of your reference checks, background and credit checks.
Considering an offer
If you receive a job offer and accept it, your recruiter will begin the onboarding process with you and get you ready for your first day. Often, this includes receiving an offer letter and completing paperwork.
There is much to take into account when considering employment, including:
The Bank’s mission, vision and values
- Career potential.
- Financial compensation for the position.
- Our benefits package.
We encourage you to ask questions throughout the process and learn more about who we are and what we do to assure the right fit.
Thanks for applying to Mascoma Bank or its wholly owned subsidiary.
Job seekers with a disability
Mascoma Bank and its wholly owned subsidiaries provide accessibility service for job seekers who require an accommodation in the job application process. This may include individuals needing assistance due to hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments, for example.
Mascoma Bank and its wholly owned subsidiaries are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Mascoma Bank and its wholly owned subsidiaries are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities to the full extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 603-443-8659.