We have received many calls regarding Identity Theft Protection. There are many things you can do to protect your self. As a first step we recommend:
1. Check out the Federal Trade Commission website. www.ftc.gov This site give a lot of information about identity theft and what to do.
2. Password protect your bank accounts. You can do this by contacting your local Personal Banker.
3. Monitor your credit reports. This can be done for FREE through www.annualcreditreport.com
4. Monitor all your accounts.
5. Purchase Identity Theft Protection. We offer a variety of programs through Deluxe Provent ID Theft and Identity Protection.
Contact us immediately if you find notice any suspicious activity in any of your accounts.