Experience It! The Tuscan Countryside
See another side of Italy in the Tuscan countryside. This breathtaking rural area feels like a country unto itself — never-ending green rolling hills, medieval villages, and picture-perfect farm houses dot the landscape, much of which appears as if it has been frozen in time. Experience cultural moments that perfectly encompass the countryside’s idyllic beauty. You will visit a family-owned winery to tour its gorgeous vineyards; delight your senses during an expert-led cooking class; and enjoy a sumptuous lunch — which is, of course, paired with wines produced only feet away from you. Lose yourself in the beauty of the Tuscan countryside — these will truly be moments you will remember forever.
For Reservations & Questions Contact:
67 North Park St Lebanon, NH 03766
7 North Park St Lebanon, NH 03766
Pricing and Specifics
- Fees (per person): $6,069 - $7,069
- Includes: Round Trip Air from Logan Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers, Cancellation Waiver Insurance of $315 per person
- Explore Lake Orta
- Discover magical Cinque Terre
- Experience medieval life at the Palazzo Davanzati
- Spend two nights in romantic Venice.
- Immerse yourself in Florence’s myriad treasures while on a tour of the city.
- Uncover the prismatic landscape of the Tuscan countryside.
- Journey via watercraft to Isola dei Pescatori for a lovely welcome dinner.
- Learn the art behind Tuscan cuisine during a cooking lesson with an expert chef.
- Indulge in local delicacies during a cocktail party in Stresa.