The Foundation seeks to offer grants to 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organizations which will help fund activities that strengthen these community organizations as they pursue their mission and to help initiate projects that improve life within the Bank’s service area.
- The requests must include a copy of the organization’s 501(c)(3) certification from the federal government (Tax Reform Act of 1969), except for municipalities and their subdivisions.
- The Foundation considers request for up to $10,000.
- The Foundation gives priority to new projects and programs rather than annual operating budget items and salaries.
- The Foundation does not fund major capital campaigns.
- The Foundation will not consider funding for those organizations that have received an allocation in the prior two years.
- Only complete requests will be considered. They must include the amount requested, a description of the applicant’s organization, the program for which it seeks funding, the most recent annual report, a current financial statement, and the name, address, and phone number of a contact person. Information about the organization’s current and future funding is helpful.
- Requests from religious institutions can be considered only for projects or programs that are demonstrated to benefit the community at large.
- Requests for which are the responsibility of municipalities or school districts or other entities generally supported by local taxes are not a priority for funding.
- Requests from within the Bank’s designated Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) branch/ banking area are given priority.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
Mascoma Bank Foundation
67 North Park Street
Lebanon, NH 03766
If you have any further questions please contact Sarah Martel at 603-443-8627 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org