Mascoma Bank and AllEarth Renewables Make a Greener Future Affordable
Mascoma Bank is offering tailored loans with special financing rates to AllEarth Solar customers. AllEarth Solar Trackers, designed, engineered and built in Vermont, operate on a dual axis system to capture 40% more of the sun’s energy than fixed systems. AllEarth works with you at every step of the process: site consultation, installation and ongoing maintenance. Go Solar with AllEarth and join the Ishams in creating a healthy environment for all.
Power Your Home
- Loans up to $60,000.
- Interest rate varies with term and multiple loan terms available.
- Payment amounts subject to change after initial 12 months based on tax credits or other funds applied to principal.
- Energy efficiency improvements completed during solar installation and listed on the sales contract can be consolidated in your solar loan.
Solar Loan Requirements:
- Solar purchase and sales contract.
- Customer must meet standard underwriting guidelines.
- Customer is the owner of the residence.
- Residence must be located in Vermont or New Hampshire.
- Primary residence, second homes, and 1-4 family investment properties.
- Click for Printable Features and Requirements.