Facing repair costs due to storm-related damage?
Mascoma Bank has created a special home improvement loan to help homeowners hit by the recent heavy storms cope with repairs for things like basement, driveway, and lawn damage. Our Emergency Flood Loan is available to people in the Bank’s primary service area. You can borrow up to $10,000 at a very reduced fixed rate of 2.99% APR and zero processing fees.
Emergency Flood Loan Requirements:
- Loans up to $10,000. Exceptions may be possible.
- Loan term up to 7 years.
- Only for storm-related damage in our market. Documentation will be required (such as photos).
- Loan proceeds will be payable to contractors. Exceptions may be possible.
- Customers must meet our underwriting guidelines, but we’ll be as flexible as possible.
- Please enter “Emergency Flood Loan” in the Loan Purpose field – this will help with processing.
|Rate||Max Term||Payment per $1000|
Rates, APR, and Payment per $1000 Financed is for loans with Payment by Auto Deduction from a Mascoma Bank Account. For more information contact a local branch.
Rates effective August 1, 2021
APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Rates are subject to change without notice