Facing repair costs due to storm-related damage?
Mascoma Bank has created a special home improvement loan to help homeowners hit by the recent heavy storms cope with repairs for things like basement, driveway, and lawn damage. Our Emergency Flood Loan is available to people in the Bank’s primary service areas. You can borrow up to $15,000 at a very competitive rate and zero processing fees.
Emergency Flood Loan Requirements:
- Service Areas include the following counties:
New Hampshire-Cheshire, Coos, Grafton, Merrimack and Sullivan. Vermont-Chittenden, Orange, Windham, and Windsor
- Loans up to $15,000.
- Loan term up to 7 years.
- Must meet underwriting requirements.
- No processing fees.
- This loan is ONLY for storm-related, ground-level damage: including basement, driveway, and lawn repairs.
- Documentation will be required (such as photos).
- Loan proceeds will be payable to contractors.
- Please enter “Emergency Flood Loan” in the Loan Purpose field – this will help with processing.
For additional information about the Emergency Flood Loan and rates, visit or contact your local branch or contact our Customer Care Team at 1-888-627-2662.